Friday, June 19, 2026

Pretty Little Vixen by Robert K. Lewis

She walks in like trouble,
With a red heeled stroll,
Hair as red as a match strike,
Burning through the air.

She laughs at danger,
Like she knows the score,
One glance from her eyes,
And all the men want more.

She don't need permission,
She don't wait for the light,
One look, then she moves,
And it feels like a bite.

She's a pretty little vixen, on the prowl
(Pretty little vixen)
She's a pretty little vixen, on the prowl
(Say it loud)
She makes the whole room lean her way,
And I can't look away.

She's got a heel tappin',
With the floorboard beat.
Her smile says go on,
But we're in too deep

Every step is a warning,
Every wink is a dare,
She leaves a trail of trouble,
Everywhere.

She doesn't need permission,
She won't wait for the light,
One look, then she moves,
And it feels like a bite.

She's a pretty little vixen, on the prowl
(Pretty little vixen)
She's a pretty little vixen, on the prowl
(Say it loud)
She makes the whole room lean her way,
And I can't look away.

She knows what she's doing,
Yeah, she knows it very well.
One sweet little motion,
And I'm under her spell.

She's a pretty little vixen, on the prowl
(Pretty little vixen)
She's a pretty little vixen, on the prowl
(Say it loud)
She makes the whole room lean her way,
And I can't look away.
She's a pretty little vixen, on the prowl
(Pretty little vixen)
She's a pretty little vixen, on the prowl
(Say it loud)
She makes the whole room lean her way,
And I can't look away.

No, I just can't look away!

This song, and lyrics, are Copyright © 2026 by Robert K. Lewis. Lyrics were produced from a prompt in MusicHero.com and were then edited and improved by Robert K. Lewis. Samplings are Copyrighted by their respective creators. The completed song is Licensed to Robert K. Lewis.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Song of Two Sisters by Mark Edwards

Lucy Thomas Music On Youtube From Wigan's heart, where dreams take flight, Two sisters sing with voices bright. Lucy and Martha, s...