Sunday, June 28, 2026

Knock Knock by Robert K. Lewis

Just think back,
When you were a child,
All the knock knock jokes,
Were pretty wild,
We all had fun,
And we laughed away,
They were corny jokes,
But just right for play!

Knock Knock!
Who's there?
Jerry!
Jerry who?
Jerry can, even if you can't!

So, you must be Jerry? Heaven help me!

Knock Knock!
Who's there?
Justin!
Justin who?
Justin time for lunch?

No! You go away!

Knock Knock!
Who's there?
Jamaica!
Jamaica who?
Jamaica mistake!

I did not. No I didn't!

Just think back,
When you were a child,
All the knock knock jokes,
Were pretty wild,
We all had fun,
And we laughed away,
They were corny jokes,
But just right for play!

Knock Knock!
Who's there?
Irish!
Irish who?
Irish I had a million dollars!

Dude, buy a scratch off!

Knock Knock!
Who's there?
Icon!
Icon who?
Icon tell you another knock knock joke! Do you want me to?

No, you be quiet!

Knock Knock!
Who's there?
Ivor!
Ivor who?
Ivor you let me in, or I'll break down the door!

Don't you dare! You better not!

Just think back,
When you were a child,
All the knock knock jokes,
Were pretty wild,
We all had fun,
And we laughed away,
They were corny jokes,
But just right for play!

Knock Knock!
Who's there?
Irish!
Irish who?
Irish I knew some more knock knock jokes!

Please stop! Thank goodness you don't!

Golly, gee whiz, please please stop!

This song is Copyright © 2026 by Robert K. Lewis. Lyrics are Copyright © 2026 by Robert K. Lewis. Samplings are Copyrighted by their respective creators. The completed song is A.I. generated by MusicHero.ai and is Licensed to Robert K. Lewis.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Song of Two Sisters by Mark Edwards

Lucy Thomas Music On Youtube From Wigan's heart, where dreams take flight, Two sisters sing with voices bright. Lucy and Martha, s...