Monday, June 29, 2026

On Hold by Robert K. Lewis

Hello!
Someone will be with you shortly.
Your call is important to us.
Thank you for holding.
We will be with you shortly.
Rest assured we will give you the attention you deserve.
Thank you for holding.
Your waiting time is ten minutes.

Wonderful.
I love being on hold.
It's such grand fun.
I love the music.
That's what they call it.

We know you have a busy schedule.
Our hold music is divine.
Someone will be with you shortly.
Your call is important to us.
Thank you for holding.
We will be with you shortly.
Rest assured we will give you the attention you deserve.
Thank you for holding.
Your waiting time is twenty minutes.

Wonderful.
I love being on hold.
It's such grand fun.
But, turn down that music!
It's really bad!

We know you have a busy schedule.
Relax, and get a glass of wine.
Someone will be with you shortly.
Your call is important to us.
Thank you for holding.
We will be with you shortly.
Rest assured we will give you the attention you deserve.
Thank you for holding.
Your waiting time is thirty minutes.

Wonderful.
I love being on hold.
It's such grand fun.
They call that music?
It's not.

We know you have a busy schedule.
But, please be patient.
Your call is important to us.
Thank you for holding.
We will be with you shortly.
Rest assured we will give you the attention you deserve.
Thank you for holding.
Your waiting time is one hour.

Wonderful.
I love being on hold.
It's such grand fun.
I love the so-called music.
It's just pretend music!

Thank you for calling.
We know you have a busy schedule.
However, our operators are all busy.
Please call back later.
Your call is important to us.
Thank you for holding.
Our operators are all busy.
Please call back later.
Your call is important to us.
Thank you for holding.
Please call back later.

Click.

What the heck?
Well, fiddlesticks!
I was on hold.
They hung up on me!
What a bunch of baloney.
Gosh darn it!

This song is Copyright © 2026 by Robert K. Lewis. Lyrics are Copyright © 2026 by Robert K. Lewis. Samplings are Copyrighted by their respective creators. The completed song is A.I. generated by MusicHero.ai and is Licensed to Robert K. Lewis.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Song of Two Sisters by Mark Edwards

Lucy Thomas Music On Youtube From Wigan's heart, where dreams take flight, Two sisters sing with voices bright. Lucy and Martha, s...