It's here, it's back,
Polly's Pop tastes great.
Polly's Pop is back!
I'll take a Cream soda.
(Here you go.)
Thank you!
Mmmmm. That's really good!
Eleven flavors,
Of Polly's Pop.
Gotta get 'em all,
I like 'em all a lot.
It's here, it's back,
Polly's Pop tastes great.
Polly's Pop is back!
I'll take a Root Beer soda.
(Here you go.)
Thank you!
Mmmmm. That's really good.
Eleven flavors,
Of Polly's Pop.
Gotta get 'em all,
I like 'em all a lot.
It's here, it's back,
Polly's Pop tastes great.
Polly's Pop is back!
I'll take a Grape soda.
(Here you go.)
Thank you!
Mmmmm. That's really good.
Eleven flavors,
Of Polly's Pop.
Gotta get 'em all,
I like 'em all a lot.
It's here, it's back,
Polly's Pop tastes great.
Polly's Pop is back!
I'll take a Black Cherry soda.
(Here you go.)
Thank you!
Mmmmm. That's really good.
Eleven flavors,
Of Polly's Pop.
Gotta get 'em all,
I like 'em all a lot.
It's here, it's back,
Polly's Pop tastes great.
Polly's Pop is back!
I'll take a Orange soda.
(Here you go.)
Thank you!
Mmmmm. That's really good.
Eleven flavors,
Of Polly's Pop.
Here's some Ginger Beer,
Some Pineapple and Peach
Gotta get 'em all,
Look at that Blue Raspberry,
And that Glazed Donut, too!
Gotta get them all,
I like 'em all a lot.
It's here, it's back,
Polly's Pop tastes great.
Polly's Pop is back!
It's here, it's back,
Polly's Pop tastes great.
Polly's Pop is back!
This song is Copyright © 2026 by Robert K. Lewis. Lyrics are Copyright © 2026 by Robert K. Lewis. Samplings are Copyrighted by their respective creators. The completed song is A.I. generated by MusicHero.ai and is Licensed to Robert K. Lewis.
No comments:
Post a Comment