Bubblegum, bubblegum,
Bubblegum for brains.
Those idiots identify,
As any stupid thing.
Bunny tails and kitty ears,
They all look very strange.
Boys as girls, girls as boys,
Or as any dumb ass thing.
Bubblegum, bubblegum,
Bubblegum for brains.
Those idiots identify,
As any stupid thing.
It's silly, it's just Cosplay,
We will misgender you.
We won't use your pronouns,
You think that it's a game.
Bubblegum, bubblegum,
Bubblegum for brains.
Those idiots identify,
As any stupid thing.
Please identify as a rock,
That should suit them fine.
Walking all over them,
Should be a fun passtime.
Bubblegum, bubblegum,
Bubblegum for brains.
Those idiots identify,
As any stupid thing.
I think it's straight jacket time,
That would fit them better.
Helmets and padded walls,
Great for those go getters!
Bubblegum, bubblegum,
Low I Q so strange,
Those idiots identify,
As any stupid thing.
Bubblegum, bubblegum,
Low I Q so strange,
Those idiots identify,
As any stupid thing.
Bubblegum, bubblegum,
Bubblegum for brains.
This song is Copyright © 2026 by Robert K. Lewis. Lyrics are Copyright © 2026 by Robert K. Lewis. Samplings are Copyrighted by their respective creators. The completed song is A.I. generated by MusicHero.ai and is Licensed to Robert K. Lewis.
No comments:
Post a Comment